Critical illness insurance provides you with a lump sum payment after a critical illness is diagnosed. As a result, you can devote 100% of your energies to your recovery, without worrying about the financial impacts of the illness.
Who should consider Critical Illness Insurance?
Anyone who wishes to be protected against financial concerns resulting from a critical illness:
- - persons who would like to obtain specific medical treatments;
- - parents who would have to temporarily leave their jobs to devote themselves to the recovery of their child;
- - persons who would like to have home nursing care or to go on a trip to assist in their recovery;
- - business owners or self-employed workers who would have to compensate for the loss of productivity or clients after an illness
Features and Advantages of Critical Illness Insurance
- You obtain a tax-free lump-sum payment 30 days* after diagnosis of a critical illness. This payment may be used in any way you wish, without restriction.
- Your premiums and protections are guranteed, renewable every 10 years or level up to the age of 75 years or for your lifetime.
- You can obtain protection of between $10,000 and $2 million.
- You may surrender your insurance and obtain a refund of your premiums.*
- Additional benefits are available.
*Certain conditions apply.